Are there initiatives in your transformation program that have not been updated for awhile and might be going stale? Are you trying to identify which initiatives need some attention and who the initiative owners are? This visualization will allow you to do a hygiene check on initiatives that have not been updated in a specified period of time or date range and see how many days it has been since they were updated.
How to use
- Start at the top of the report where you will see the initiatives that have gone the longest without an update
- Review the number of days an initiative has been in its current stage
- See who made the last updates and who owns the initiatives that need updating
- Double click initiatives to see details
- Don't see one or more of the columns needed for this report? You may need to change the column order or show the column, if it is hidden.
1. Ensure you are in list view. If not, navigate to the upper left corner and click on the visualization type and select List view from the dropdown.
2. Next, click on the filter icon in the upper right corner and select Filter by initiative. Set the following filters:
- Stage (simplified) - uncheck L5 (realised)
- Weekly status - uncheck On hold and Cancelled
3. Still in the filter menu, scroll down to Updated on. Here is where you select the time period you wish to view. In this example, we selected Before last 14 days, but you can select any other "before last" time period or set the time period manually.