Initiatives awaiting approval can slow down your program. This report will let you identify which initiatives are submitted for approval and how long they have been sitting in that stage.
How to use
- Review the number of days an initiative has been in its current stage
- Double click initiatives to see details, such who the approver is and who owns the initiative
- Share a link to the initiative with the approver via email to remind them to review and approve
- Don't see one or more of the columns needed for this report? You may need to change the column order or show the column, if it is hidden.
1. Click on the filter icon in the upper right corner and select Filter by initiative. Set the following filters:
- Stage - check all the Submitted for approval boxes, L1 through L5
3. Finally, click on the clock icon and enable Visualise change over time. Confirm that Show items without change is selected.
Choose a time period from the drop down or enter a date range manually; in this case, the report is pulling data since the beginning of the year. Click on Track by initiative and select Stage. You will be viewing initiatives have been in a submitted for approval stage with no change in the past six weeks, as well as the number of days those initiatives have been in that stage.