Determine if your team is ready for or meeting key deadlines by creating this visualization, which shows initiatives in your workstream that are due soon or overdue, as illustrated below.
How to use
- Look at initiatives that are red for late, as well as at the initiatives that are orange for due soon
- Use either pivot view or list view to see your information.
- In pivot view, look at the columns on the x-axis (planning summary) to see at a glance how many initiatives are due soon or are late
- In list view, scroll through initiatives by name to see more details
- Double click initiatives to see details on the milestones tab and the weekly status tab
- Pull this report weekly to review because initiatives owners will be updating initiative status weekly
1. You can create this view in pivot view or list view. For purposes of this example, we start in pivot view and switch to list view at the end.
3. Next, click on the filter icon and select Filter by initiative. Click on Accountability to access workstreams and select your workstream. In this example, the workstream accountability is Juices.
4. Click on Filter by accountability to return to the main filter attributes menu. Select Planning summary and check the boxes of the planning summary categories you would like to view, in this case Past due for L4, Past due for L3, Due soon for L4, and Due soon for L3.
Change the visualization from pivot to list view to see initiatives in more detail.