Be prepared for your next team meeting by taking stock of what has happened since you last met. Identify the initiatives that have moved forward and celebrate those successes with your team. This report will also provide the information you need to make decisions and have the necessary conversations to maintain your program's momentum.
How to use
- Pull this report in preparation for your regular team meeting using the date range since your last meeting, e.g. 7 days
- Initiatives that have been changed are shaded blue
- Double click initiatives to see details, such as initiative owners, approvers, etc.
1. Click on the filter icon in the upper right corner and select Filter by initiative. Set the following filters:
- Accountability - select your workstream; in this example we use Water
- Stage (simplified) - check L1 through L5
3. Finally, click on the clock icon and enable Visualise change over time. Confirm that Show items with change is selected and Highlight changes is checked.
Choose a time period from the drop down or enter a date range manually; in this example, Last 7 days has been selected. Click on Track by initiative and select Stage. You will then be viewing initiatives that moved forward in the last week.