As a workstream sponsor, you need to be able to easily identify the largest impact initiatives in your workstream. Wave lets you see this information in real time with quick access to important details, like who are the initiative owners and what is the weekly status. Follow the steps below to create a visualization that helps you identify your top recurring revenue initiatives and how they are progressing, as illustrated in the image.
How to use
- In a list ordered by highest recurring benefits, you will see your initiatives that have the highest recurring revenues and details such as stage, weekly status, and initiative owner
- Double click initiatives to see details on the milestones tab and the weekly status tab
- Don't see the column showing net recurring benefits? You may need to change the column order or show the column, if it is hidden.
1. Ensure you are in list view. If not, navigate to the upper left corner and click on the visualization type and select List view from the dropdown.
2. Next, click on the filter icon in the upper right corner and select Filter by initiative. Click on Accountability to access workstreams and select your workstream. In this example, the workstream accountability is Water.
3. Click on Filter by accountability to return to the main Filter by initiative list and select Stage (simplified). Make sure only L2, L3, and L5 are checked.
You may wish to then click on the color icon and select Stage (simplified). Click again on the view setting icon to high the attributes panel from view.