Wave user data can be exported for offline analysis or updates. Depending on what you need to do with user data, there is an export function designed to meet your needs.
- User Report (selected users or all users) - monitor user activity such as last login or number of logins
- Audit Report (selected users or all users) - see who made changes and when to Wave users
- Customized Reports - filter and sort console view for a customized report
Export Select Wave Users
1. Check the box next to the name(s) of the users whose data you wish to export. The bottom toolbar will appear.
2. Click on the expansion icon in the far right of the bottom toolbar and select your export: Export Selected Users or Export Selected User Audit.
3. A green bar will appear at the top of your workspace confirming that your download will begin, and you will see the export downloading. You can access your file either by clicking on the file in the bottom left of your browser (see below) or by going directly to the downloads folder on your computer.
Export Current View
Create customized reports by applying filters or sorting, then download your view by right clicking in the workspace and selecting Export this view.