As your organization's Wave Super User, you have a set of unique responsibilities. The following is a basic outline of responsibilities and may vary based on your company's Wave administrative structure. Additionally, the individual(s) with these responsibilities may be referred to as champion, single point of contact (SPOC), or something more aligned with your company's terminologies.
Internal Wave Champion
- Be the primary internal Wave contact
- Communicate new features and tips to your user base
- Monitor usage and adoption, share best practices from active users and target low usage groups
Wave Single Point of Contact (SPOC)
- Act as the single point of contact for Wave
- Be the Wave support team's contact for user additions, deletions, maintenance notifications, etc.
- Approve and submit configuration changes
New User Trainer
- Initiate new users to business rules and processes of Wave
- Answer basic Wave questions
- Direct technical inquires to Wave Success Center or Wave support team
- Ensure adherence to established reporting cadence and business rules
- Keep Wave user list clean by regularly blocking unneeded users
- Identify other Wave champions and super users as needed