Transformation leaders need to be able to quickly identify the largest impact initiatives. Wave lets you see this information in real time with quick access to details. Follow the steps below to create a visualization that helps you identify your top recurring revenue initiatives, as illustrated in the image below.
How to use
- In a list ordered by highest recurring benefits, you will see your initiatives that have the highest recurring revenues and details such as stage, weekly status, and initiative owner
- Double click initiatives to see details on the milestones tab and the weekly status tab
- Don't see the column showing recurring benefits? You may need to change the column order or show the column, if it is hidden.
1. Ensure you are in list view. If not, navigate to the upper left corner and click on the visualisation type, then select List view from the dropdown.
Next, click on the filter icon in the upper right corner and select Filter by initiative. Click on Stage (simplified) and uncheck L1, L0 and <not set>. L2, L3, L4 and L5 should be the only stages checked.
2. Click on the view setting icon to the left of the filter icon, then click on the sort icon . Scroll down and select Recurring benefits. Ensure that the order is Descending.
You may wish to then click on the color icon and select Stage (simplified). Click again on the view setting icon to hide the attributes panel from view.