Getting started with Wave on your computer or tablet is as easy as following a few simple steps. Always ensure you are on your corporate network or VPN when using Wave.
1. Start by opening Google Chrome. Wave 2 is optimized for Chrome; if you are using Internet Explorer, please review our technical prerequisites or contact your company's Wave administrator for guidance.
2. Copy the URL from your welcome email into Chrome. We recommend bookmarking this URL - simply click on the star in the upper right corner of the Chrome browser as shown below.
3. Enter your username (your business email address) and create your password. Wave will tell you if the password is strong enough. Passwords must meet the following requirements:
- At least 8 characters in length
- Contain at least 3 of the following 4 types of characters
- lower case letters (a-z)
- upper case letters (A-Z)
- numbers (0-9)
- special characters (e.g. !@#$%^&*)
Click Set Password and Continue. Now you're ready to log into Wave!
Using Google Chrome
If you are not using Google Chrome, check first if your IT department recommends a specific way to download Chrome, such as from a central software download location. To download directly from the internet, click here. Alternatively, Wave is supported by Internet Explorer, versions 11 or higher.
Didn't get a welcome email? Search your inbox and spam folders for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Welcome to Wave, here are your access instructions." If you still can't find the message, reach out to your company's Wave administrator.
Still have questions?
Click here to learn more about logging in and how to address errors you may encounter.