Waves reports can be exported to Excel, enabling easy sharing of information across your business. Before using Excel reporting, please keep in mind the following pointers.
- The majority of Wave Excel reports require macros to be enabled to successfully display the correct result, and are built to run on Excel 2007 version or above.
- Once macros are enabled in your Excel settings, the report will start to run and to create one or multiple result tabs.
- Depending on the amount of data, complexity of the report, and processing power available on your PC, the report may take several minutes to generate.
- Please note – it is good practice to first save your report before opening it, and to minimize the number of applications running and files opened before you start a Wave report as it may require a significant amount of your PC’s memory and processing power.
- If you are using older versions of Excel (pre-2007), please contact your IT support to get Excel 2007 version or above installed on your PC.