Dashboards are a fantastic way to make your experience in Wave more efficient by compiling all of your favorite views and reports in one place. You can create custom dashboards so that they are the first thing you see when you log into Wave. Watch a short how-to video, or read on for detailed instructions.
1. From the Dashboard tab, click the gear icon on the gray tool bar.
2. In the window that opens, click the button to create a new custom dashboard page
3. The New custom dashboard page box will open. Give your dashboard a name and click "OK."
4. Your new dashboard will appear in the top left box. Drag and drop your new dashboard page over to the editing pane to the right.
5. Make sure the dashboard you wish to edit, in this case the New Custom Dashboard, is in orange. You can then drag and drop your saved reports and pre-built reports from as listed in the lower left box.
TIP: Try not to add too many views to your dashboard. It is better to keep it short and sweet - focused on your most high priority items. A good rule of thumb is to include 3 to 10 views.
6. When all the reports have been added and you are satisfied with their order on the dashboard, click Save.