Wave helps address typical merger management challenges by using a tailored approach to achieve maximum potential value. Wave merger management configurations equip you for two key aspects of a merger: Integration Planning and Value Capture. Please note that each company's configuration is unique and may not include all the features mentioned here.
- Drive pace of integration by defining and managing weekly meetings with functional team leads and integration management office (IMO)
- Collect, consolidate and publish weekly status updates
- Manage creation of Day 1, Day 100, and Year 1 plans from functional teams
- Set up and manage cross functional dependencies
- Create combined spend and revenue baselines
- Manage creation of value capture initiatives to achieve targets
- Set up and implement tracking and reporting process for value capture synergies
- Manage a formal stage-gating process, key synergy metrics, and KPI reporting for value capture
Why Wave for Merger Management
Manage a complete hierarchy of initiatives, from milestones to sub-milestones to tasks to sub-tasks, that is customized to your needs
Create and visualize any initiative’s dependencies to identify potential bottlenecks, communicate between companies about needs and see how changes to the plan will affect delivery
Create tasks for other teams and triage incoming and outgoing requests; you can assign owners to specific initiatives, set deadlines and manage their status from a single dashboard
Monitor value creation by tracking initiatives through a consistent and well-defined set of pipeline stages
Build actionable reports for your integration management office or board using Wave's library of reports to cover integration process, initiatives and milestone tracking, synergies generation and KPIs.