Getting started with Wave on your computer or tablet is as easy as following a few simple steps.
Always ensure you are on your corporate network or VPN when using Wave. Also, be sure to confirm with your Wave administrator if you will be logging in via your corporate system (single sign-on) or with a username and password.
1. Find your welcome email from Wave [no-reply] with the subject "Welcome to Wave, here are your access instructions," which will be similar to the example below. Copy and paste URL A if you are logging in via your corporate system or URL B if you are logging in with a username and password.
*We recommend bookmarking your Wave login page - simply click on the star in the upper right corner of your browser or Ctrl+D.
2. There are two ways to access your account, depending on your company's configuration of Wave.
Logging in via your company's system
Click the orange login button as shown below and follow the prompts.
Logging in with a username and password
Do you not see a company login button? Enter your business email address and select a password using the following criteria:
At least 12 characters in length
Not one of the last 8 passwords
- Does not include the first part of your email address (before "@")
Does not include more than 2 identical characters in a row
- Contains at least 3 of the following 4 types of characters
- lower case letters (a-z)
- upper case letters (A-Z)
- numbers (0-9)
- special characters (e.g. !@#$%^&*)
Click Set Password and Continue. Now you're ready to log into Wave!
Follow your company's guidance on which browser to use. Wave is optimized for Google Chrome. If you are not using Google Chrome, check first if your IT department recommends a specific way to download Chrome, such as from a central software download location. To download directly from the internet, click here.
Alternatively, Wave supports Internet Explorer, versions 11 or higher. Please review our technical prerequisites or contact your company's Wave administrator for guidance should you choose to use Internet Explorer.
Didn't get a welcome email? Search your inbox and spam folders for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Welcome to Wave, here are your access instructions." If you still can't find the message, reach out to your company's Wave administrator.