Wave has many ways for you to view and analyze your data, but we know that sometimes you really only want to see a simple summary of key numbers. Wave's new table view is your solution!
Compare numbers and gain new insights
- Up to ten different measures can be compared in a single view
- Similar to a spreadsheet, swap rows and columns to see your data in a new way
- Common examples include viewing your workstream’s impact numbers over time and comparing planned impacts and latest estimates side-by-side
Have you ever wondered how Wave is built? With Agile!
- Feedback from users like you and Wave team members is recorded and assigned a priority based on type, feasibility, urgency, and other factors
- Starting with the highest priority functions or bugs, our product team works to deliver a working product at the end of each week
- This approach, known as Agile software development, enables us to quickly release new product updates and adapt priorities based on user feedback